Join us for the festive launch of the publication at Pakhuis de Zwijger on 21 March 2023! We will be talking to atlas makers, map makers and professionals who see the importance of integrating the new-found knowledge into existing selection, design and decision-making processes.
PRE ORDER NOW!
Pre-order your copy of the Subjective Atlas of Amsterdam and be one of the first to receive the book at home. Or collect your copy at Pakhuis de Zwijger on 21 March.
- 20.00 Welcome by Indira van ‘t Klooster, director Arcam
- 20.05 Three contributors about their subjective map: Isa van Bossé, Rafaela Wang, Pandyaar Pourseyfi
- 20.20 On the phenomenon of subjective mapping with Annelys de Vet (designer, researcher, lecturer and initiator of Subjective Editions), Wouter Stroet (artist, activist and graphic designer of Subjective Atlas of Amsterdam), and Anne Vera Veen (visual anthropologist and former Arcam Subjective Atlas of Amsterdam programme maker)
- 20.30 Three contributors about their subjective map: vreer verkerke, Piotr and Terefi
- 20.45 On the importance of the Subjective Atlas of Amsterdam with Najah Aouaki (economist and urban strategist)
- 21.00 Start Panel Discussion including AM (project and area development), Denise Koeleveld (Ymere), Ugur Pekdemir (Rabobank) and Robert Winkel (Chair Spatial Quality Committee)
- 21.25 Hand over first copy
- 21.30 end
Location and Reservation
Date: Tuesday 21 March 2023
Time: Walk in 19.50 / Start programme 20.00
Location: Pakhuis de Zwijger, Piet Heinkade 179, 1019 HC Amsterdam
Reservation: reservation via Pakhuis de Zwijger
Language: Both the publication and the evening are in English