The Arcam Pavilion is yours in June! Throughout June, we celebrate Amsterdam architecture, culminating in the Amsterdam Architecture Days in the weekend of 17 and 18 June 2023. We invite you to organise a short event or a pop-up expo in Arcam in this month.
What are the activity requirements?
- Your proposal fits into the field of architecture and the built environment in the Amsterdam Metropolitan Area.
- It contributes to the discussion with and about the city. You can think of movie night followed by a talk, a presentation of a new project, a discussion about the state of the architecture industry in Amsterdam, or an round tabel event on tender culture.
- Your event is open to the public or the results will be publicly shared afterwards.
Arcam offers you the pavilion on the Prins Hendrikkade for free. You are welcome in our creative, modifiable space on the quayside floor, and/or streetside ground floor with free light, electricity, a large screen, 50 chairs and the Timeline Amsterdam 2000-2030 as background (an outside activity is not possible).
Quayside floor = ca. 75m2 / gallery = ca. 110 m2 usable area.
We support the communication of your event through the newsletter (over 8000 readers), website and social media to interest a wide audience of professionals and enthusiasts. You are free to make your event paid or available for free, but the costs per visitor are € 4,- to the benefit of Arcam. Are these costs a problem? Contact us!
You take care of
Construction, dismantling, logistics, catering, PR-texts and videos, organisation before, during and after the event, the content, and the financing. Your event wont leave any trace at Arcam. The duration of the event can be discussed.
Pitch your idea for an event at Arcam between June 1st and July 2nd by sending an email to Sjaan van der Tol at email@example.com
- What do you want to host at Arcam?
- What date or dates do you want to make use of Arcam?
- How much space do you need?
- For who?
Deadline registration: Sunday April 30th
Selection posted: Week of May 1st
Open your building to the public during the Amsterdam Architecture Days
In 2023 the theme of Architecture Day is accessibility. This weekend is the perfect chance for spatial designers and builders to engage a wide and diverse audience of interested parties.
This is a call to action from Arcam for architectural firms, clients, corporations and cooperations to open their buildings or projects to the public during the Amsterdam Architecture Days on Saturday June 17th and Sunday June 18th 2023.